Detoxifying Massage Treatments at Beauty Total Anne Käärid, Natural Health Practitioner, Myomassologist
Consider going for a detox massage treatment that is not only relaxing but also promotes circulation, boosts your immune system and aids your body in the removal of toxic waste. A detox massage can be of great support to any cleansing program you are in.
There are a number of ways that massage may promote detoxification. Anne offers specific treatments using a combination of massage methods including lymphatic drainage, traditional Chinese fire cupping, essential oils, acupressure, fascial stretching, as well as Thai and Swedish massage techniques.
A detox treatment will stimulate the lymphatic system which is one of the main elimination systems in the detoxification process of the body. It is responsible for the absorption of food nutrients and also creates a waste disposal system in your body. The waste is actually byproducts of stress, dead cells, heavy metals, and other excess debris.
A detox massage will also boost your immune system, stimulate the hormonal system and activate lymphocytes – a type of white blood cell that plays a large role in defending the body from disease, and fighting off viruses.
Traditional Thai and Swedish massage techniques can also be likened to a detox massage and are excellent for body cleansing. They promote oxygen levels and improve circulation throughout the tissues. It can also stimulate the function of your colon drainage as well as other organs involved in the detoxification process (particularly the gut). Massage itself decreases levels of the stress hormone cortisol, which can contribute to stress reduction and pain management.
If detoxing is part of your wellness plan, be sure to ask for a Wellness Treatment or Massage that will help support your specific needs. You may also want to consider signing up for a few sessions so as to reap maximum benefits from this form of healing.
Some detoxing specific treatments (not just massage!) you might consider are:
Digestive Wellness They say “you are what you eat”, and the proof is in the gut! A healthy gut = a healthy body! This abdominal massage treatment coupled with organic essential oils gently promotes the elimination of edema, stimulates circulation, enhances internal organ health and improves digestion. Improved blood circulation benefits the blood vessels of the entire abdominal cavity, and restoring blood to the colon stimulates the digestive system to function normally once more. Additionally, massage and fascial techniques will promote the health of the supporting structures of your abdomen (including the lower back), and pelvic floor. 60-minute session | $110
Raindrop Therapy Clinical aromatherapy with fire cupping & hydrotherapy The body naturally absorbs pure oils, creating within the body an environment less hospitable to bacteria, viruses, or other unwelcome micro-organisms. With this treatment, viral agents are destroyed, inflammation is reduced, and the process of self-healing is stimulated. Raindrop Therapy focuses on viral and toxin elimination and boosting your immune system. It has also been found to be helpful in pain management for some Fibromyalgia sufferers. 60-minute session | $110
Lymph-Detox Treatment Full-body lymphatic drainage, complimented with aromatherapy, fire cupping & hydrotherapy This type of massage uses light pressure, slow pace and soft pumping movements on the lymph nodes to open them up, from head to toe! Wonderfully soothing, nurturing and relaxing, this lymphatic specific therapy can work its benefits in the body for days to weeks or months after the application. It is a highly effective and non-invasive therapy for detoxifying and cleansing the body, boosting the immune system, and supporting your wellness plan. 90-minute session | $150
Top 6 Reasons you should come see us!!
- We Guarantee our services 100%. Hassle Free! Risk Free! We want you to be totally satisfied with any of our services and we guarantee it.
- We are Facial Experts. It is the number ONE Service in the spa. All treatments and products are custom designed for your specific needs, not what products pay out highest commission.
- We use and Love what we sell. Yonka Paris is the undisputed pioneer of aesthetic aromatherapy for over 60 years… Offering ALL NATURAL plant, flower and fruit nutrients at their highest levels of purity and potency to create the most refined skin care products ever.
- We Educate With Personal Attention. At each and every appointment we consult with you about you. Whether your skin is dry or oily, sensitive or normal, whether you have 30 minutes or several hours, we can recommend the aromatic treatment that is best for you, both in the salon and at home.
- VALUE= Quality + Service+ Price. Our business relies on repeat clients… So we provide you with the best services possible without gimmicks or hidden costs.
- Relaxed, Quiet Atmosphere… You always feel at home, NOT like you dropped into a club on girls night out.